Schedule Online NOW
Fill out the form below and our staff will contact you asap to schedule your appointment!
What Patients Are Saying About Us
"BEAT Physical Therapy is more than just your average PT office. I had shoulder surgery in May 2015 and needed months of serious rehabilitation. I work for a well known hospital and will recommend this location to ANYONE. I fell in love..."
"I have a great experience every time I visit BEAT Physical Therapy. They have really helped me so much with so many chronic issues I deal with. The staff is awesome, every single person that works there makes you feel comfortable.
"BEAT PT is a great place with many knowledgeable and caring staff. I have seen many of the therapists and they are all wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing physical therapy!"
"During my sessions at BEAT Physical Therapy, I experienced a great time; I was educated on how to get up again on my feet. I had an ACL tear to my left knee due to playing basketball..."
"Went in for therapy with very stiff and achy knees , came out feeling great!! Thanks to the staff at Beat Physical therapy..."
"This is hands down the best physical therapist office I've been to and I've been to about 5 in 3 different states including MD. The PTs at BEAT physical therapy are super caring and really know what they are doing..."
If Dr. Day didn't read a manual on how to run a highly informed, medically competent, compassionate, respectful, physical therapy (PT) practice where patient needs come first, then she should author one. Dr. Day and her highly skilled team...
Map & Navigation to BEAT Physical Therapy
From I-29 NORTH
- From MD-32 West toward Columbia Town Center
- Take exit 16A to merge onto US-29 N/Columbia Pike (1.6 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 18A-18B to merge onto Broken Land Pkwy
- Continue on Broken Land Pkwy (1.0 mi)
- Use the left lane to turn left onto Little Patuxent Pkwy (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto Banneker Rd (0.1 mi)
- Turn right into Banneker Building (first right after Exxon Gas Station)
- Free parking is available throughout the area and main entrance is located at the west side of the building.
From I-29 SOUTH
- From I-70 East, keep Right to take U.S. 29 South/Columbia Pike South toward Washington (3.0 mi).
- Merge onto US-29 S toward Washington (2.0 mi)
- Take exit 20B toward Columbia/Town Center (0.6 mi)
- Merge onto Little Patuxent Pkwy (0.5 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn slightly right onto Governor Warfield Pkwy (0.9 mi).
- Continue straight onto Banneker Rd (0.1 mi)
- Turn Right into Banneker Building (first right after the Exxon Gas Station)
- Free parking are available throughout the area and main entrance is located at the west side of the building.
7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Closed on Sunday